My Neighbor Alice: November Rundown (and a few surprises, too!)
November was another busy month for My Neighbor Alice, so we thought we’d put together this handy summary for you to keep up to speed!
What happened in November:
- On November 1st, we shared a video of the demo we presented at the October Blockchain Game Alliance meeting. You can view the full video here!
- In early November, our CMO Lenny Pettersson made an appearance at the NFT.NYC conference, speaking as part of a panel at the ‘Town Hall Times Square’
- Our Youtube channel published a shorter video of Pre-Alpha testing with no commentary here! This is the video to watch if you’d like a quick peek at what we are building without too much scrolling!
- Our project and token were featured in the Binance ‘Collect and Win’ event. We are always hard to work pursuing new promotions, so keep an eye out for more in the future.
- We shared a short clip of ‘landscaping mode’ in this Telegram post! Check it out!
- In the biggest news of the month, we have launched a massive $80m Metaverse Grant Program in cooperation with Chromia and Mines of Dalarnia! This program will help attract developers to build add-ons and crossover titles that can enhance our game world!
And now, the surprises! (drum roll please….)
In the title, we promised something new and fun, so here it is!
Join Alice’s Channels:
Telegram Announcement: https://t.me/AliceAnnouncements